Get the latest Operation Inasmuch logos and resources
- Please review our Terms and Graphics Guide
- Contact us for a FREE download of the latest Inasmuch Forms, Letters, Templates, and Logos.
- Please note: There is no charge for the download. You may purchase a CD to be mailed to you here for $5 plus shipping.
Find what you need here or on Facebook
- Need ideas for Inasmuch projects? Ask for ideas on our Facebook page or purchase our Inasmuch Project Guide in the store.
- Where do you report the results of an Inasmuch Day or Inasmuch United? Right here!
- What’s going on with Operation Inasmuch and compassion ministry in general? Keep up with the latest in our blog.
- What are other churches doing? Ask them on our Facebook page and link to their Facebook pages!
- Want tools, books, or apparel? Go to the store.
View or upload your photos and videos to Facebook
We want to see what you are up to… and others want to learn from you. Post your pictures and videos to our Facebook page or email them to email@example.com.
Invest in these books
- Externally Focused Church (case studies of churches that have turned outward to serve their communities) and Externally Focused Quest (practical steps to shift a congregation towards an external focus) both by Rick Rusaw and Eric Swanson
- Invisible: What the Church Can Do to Find and Serve the Least of These by Arloa Sutter (open your eyes to needs right around you)
- Ministries of Mercy (provide mercy within and outside of a church) and Generous Justice (whys – excellent arguments from Scripture – and hows of church compassion to the community) both by Timothy Keller
- Restorers of Hope: Reaching the Poor in Your Community with Church-Based Ministries That Work (practical ideas for ministering to your needy neighbors) by Amy Sherman
- Same Kind of Different as Me (a miraculous true story that will motivate you to lifestyle compassion ministry while also giving you perspective about the homeless) by Ron Hall and Denver Moore with Lynn Vincent
- Sharing God’s Heart for the Poor (devotional reflections on God’s own compassion towards the poor) by Amy Sherman
- Walking With the Poor: Principles and Practices of Transformational Development by Bryant L. Myers (how to foster community transformation through deep involvement)
- When Helping Hurts by Steve Corbett and Dr. Brian Fikkert (how to have transformational compassion while avoiding common pitfalls)
Check out these web sites
- Arloa Sutter’s Blog: An urban minister blogs about justice for the oppressed (Ms. Sutter is also author of Invisible: What the Church Can Do to Find and Serve the Least of These)
- The Externally Focused Network: This site provides practical resources, tools, strategies, systems, and relationships to help your church serve more effectively outside of its walls.
- Chalmers Center for Economic Development at Covenant College: Get resources for your church to help the poor help themselves.
- Christian Community Development Association (CCDA): If your church wants to make a deep commitment to transform the communities where the “least of these” live, CCDA can help.
- The Columbia Partnership: Visit this site if you need leadership coaching or help with transforming your congregation.
- Crescent Project: Learn how to reach out to the Muslims in your community.
- Mercy Ministry of Gateway Church: See how one church has entered into a lifestyle of compassion ministry.
Have suggestions for other resources we might post here? Contact us!