Browse news articles and videos featuring churches and organizations taking part in the Compassion Revolution!
- March 25, 2017: 12 Fayetteville, NC area churches volunteer for annual Inasmuch Day
Volunteers work to clean yards and repair homes damaged by Hurricane Matthew.
- November 8, 2016: Students forgo weekend leisure to serve area communities
Carson-Newman University held their 11th annual Inasmuch Day with hundreds of student and faculty volunteers.
- November 4, 2016: Community members to fix High Point, NC homes
The City of High Point along with local churches and agencies will repair more than a dozen homes.
- October 20, 2016: 425 community volunteers complete 51 projects
Warrenton, VA churches join together and exceed goals for their Inasmuch United.
- October 14, 2016: Over 300 pairs of shoes are collected by the WMU
The Laurel River Baptist Association in Kentucky along with the WMU partnered to make a huge impact on their community.
- October 1, 2016: Church’s cleaning up Madison County cemetery ‘definitely a God thing’
First Baptist Church of Richmond, KY took on a last minute project to clean up a rediscovered cemetery dating back to late 1700’s.
- September 29, 2016: Church members to perform good deeds
Members of the Portsmoutn Baptist Association in Virginia have over 240 volunteers ready to perform service projects.
- September 17, 2016: Keep Manatee Beautiful presents annual awards
First Baptist Church of Palmetto, FL was recognized for its Inasmuch Day of over 400 volunteers and 25 projects.
- September 9, 2016: Local churches prepare for annual event
Multiple churches in the Morganton, NC area work together yearly for Inasmuch United aka “Mission Morganton.”
- August 29, 2016: Benton church members serve Marshall County as part of Operation Inasmuch
First Baptist Church in Benton, KY had over 200 volunteers working together to serve Marshall County.
- August 8, 2016: High Point homeowners hope home repairs prevent crime
The City of High Point, NC plan to work in a second neighborhood this year to improve their communities.
- July 8, 2016: More than 250 volunteers spend two days repairing 70 houses
Seven churches in the Cherryville, NC area work together to repair 70 homes and 5 schools.
- June 17, 2016: Operation Inasmuch “gave me my life back”
Another great story from the City of High Point, NC and eight local churches.
- May 27, 2016: 20 local mission projects completed by 140 volunteers
First Baptist Church in Greenwood, SC completed their fifth Inasmuch Day on May 14.
- May 14, 2016: Low-income Homeowners in High Point, NC get Home Upgrades
The City of High Point, NC partnered with local churches to assist 11 low-income homeowners with upgrades and repairs.
- May 8, 2016: 20 Churches and 1,400 volunteers serve Cleveland County, NC
Every other year churches all over North Carolina come together for Operation Inasmuch.
- April 16, 2016: 300 church members complete 30 projects for their Inasmuch Day
West Jackson Baptist Church in Jackson, Tennessee held their second Inasmuch Day.
- March 5, 2016: Inasmuch Day helps transform Palmetto
First Baptist Church of Palmetto, Florida hosts their first Inasmuch Day and turns out more than 400 volunteers!
- February 29, 2016: Hundreds take part in Inasmuch Day
First Baptist Church of Palmetto, Florida help 18 local agencies during their first Inasmuch Day.
- October 13, 20015: Two churches organize 300 volunteers for service day
First Baptist Church and Warrenton Baptist Church of Warrenton, VA express appreciation for their neighbors.
- August 29, 2015: Homes Transformed in Peoria, IL
Glen Oak Christian Church holds their 13th Inasmuch Day.
- May 15, 2015: 20 Churches serving 8 Days in the Asheville, NC Area
Asheville Buncombe Community Christian Ministry and 20 churches hold their first Inasmuch United effort.
- April 19, 2015: First Inasmuch Day in Augusta County, VA
Laurel Hill Baptist Church Inasmuch Day sent out over 80 volunteers in their community.
- April 17, 2015: Inasmuch United Harrisonburg being Good Neighbors
Many churches making up Inasmuch United Harrisonburg in Virginia are serving the needs of their communities.
- October 18, 2014: Inasmuch Day lends helping hands for those in need
Holy Cross Metropolitan Community Church in Pensacola, Florida made a big impact with their first Inasmuch Day.
- September 3, 2014: Operation Inasmuch Week Declared in Halifax County, VA
All 33 of the Dan River Baptist Association churches are involved in Operation Inasmuch.
- August 23, 2014: Operation Inasmuch Changing the Community
Glen Oak Christian Church in Peoria, IL devotes time to renovating Peoria’s East Bluff.
- September 24, 2013: Inasmuch United returns to Northern Neck
Hundreds of volunteers working in Virginia thanks to Inasmuch United Northern Neck’s fourth annual event!
- March 26, 2012: More than 500 volunteers participate in Inasmuch United Blount County
The first Inasmuch United Blount County in Tennessee brings out over 500 volunteers.